Chairperson: Mary Ann Martin
BEST OF SHOW 2016: Deborah Mason
Champion Cake 2016: Deborah Mason
Champion Pie 2016: Suzanne Grimsley
ATTENTION EXHIBITORS: Participants who enter 10 or more items will be considered for the “Queen of the Kitchen” Award. See the Queen of the Kitchen page for details.
- Entries will be accepted on Monday, September 11, 2017, 1:00 pm -6:30 pm.
- Judging will be based on Appearance 25%, Taste and Texture 75%.
- No mixes, except in Lot 264.
- All exhibits must be entered on sturdy paper plates in zip-lock bags.
- Exhibitor will be required to bring 1/2 cake to be judged (with the exception of decorated cakes), and this cake will remain for the fair.
- Decorated cakes will be judged on decoration only. Dummy bases may be used.
- Standard size pies will be required. They should be entered in zip-lock bags. No pies will be accepted in returnable dishes. Please use throw away tins.
- Exhibitor will be required to bring 1/2 loaf of bread or one mini loaf.
- Fruit cobblers must be entered in mini throw-away pans.
- The fair has the option to discard food as it spoils.
- First — $3.00
- Second — $2.00
- Third — $1.00
For Men Only
Enter in zip-lock bags. Entries in Men Only may not enter same item in two categories (i.e. 1/2 cake in Men only-other 1/2 in Adult Division.)
- Lot 233 Pies
- Lot 234 Breads
- Lot 235 Any other
No mixes. Enter in zip-lock bags.
- Lot 241 Banana Bread
- Lot 242 Biscuits (3)
- Lot 243 Cinnamon or Sweet Rolls (3)
- Lot 244 Coffee Cake (quick) (1/2)
- Lot 245 Coffee Cake (yeast) (1/2)
- Lot 246 Corn Light Bread
- Lot 247 Cornmeal Muffins or Sticks (3)
- Lot 248 Fruit Bread, Other than banana
- Lot 249 Machine Loaf Bread
- Lot 250 Whole Wheat Yeast Bread
- Lot 251 Muffins, Fruit (3)
- Lot 252 Sour Dough Bread
- Lot 253 Vegetable Bread (zucchini, pumpkin, etc.)
- Lot 254 White Yeast Loaf Bread
- Lot 255 Yeast Rolls (3)
- Lot 256 Any other bread
Enter 1/2 cake in zip-lock bags. The Champion Cake Baker will be chosen from blue ribbon winners.
- Lot 262 Angel Food
- Lot 263 Apple
- Lot 264 Cake Mix Variation
- Lot 265 Carrot Iced
- Lot 266 Cheese Cake
- Lot 267 Fruit Flavor Cake (Pineapple, Strawberry, Lemon, etc.)
- Lot 268 German Chocolate
- Lot 269 Cupcakes (3)
- Lot 270 Pound
- Lot 271 Chocolate Cake Iced
- Lot 272 Coconut
- Lot 273 Yellow or White Iced
- Lot 274 Any Other
Enter 3 of each in a zip-lock bag.
- Lot 280 Molded Candy, Current Fair Theme
- Lot 281 Chocolate fudge
- Lot 282 Clusters
- Lot 283 Peanut Butter Fudge
- Lot 284 Pecan or Peanut Brittle
- Lot 285 Any Other Candy
Enter 3 of each in a zip-lock bag
- Lot 291 Bar
- Lot 292 Brownies
- Lot 293 Cake Mix Base
- Lot 294 Chocolate Chip
- Lot 295 Fruit or Nut Filled
- Lot 296 Oatmeal
- Lot 297 Peanut Butter
- Lot 298 Sugar
- Lot 299 Tea Cakes
- Lot 300 Unbaked
- Lot 301 Any Other
No commercial pie crust. Throw-away pans in zip-lock bags. The Champion Pie Baker will be chosen from blue ribbon winners.
- Lot 307 Fruit Pie
- Lot 308 Chess
- Lot 309 Coconut
- Lot 310 Chocolate
- Lot 311 Egg custard
- Lot 312 Fried
- Lot 313 Lemon
- Lot 314 Pecan
- Lot 315 Pumpkin
- Lot 316 Meringue
- Lot 317 Ice Box Pie
- Lot 318 Any other
- Lot 319 Fruit Cobbler (mini pan)
May be on dummy
- Lot 325 Current Fair Theme Cake
- Lot 326 Birthday Cake