Chairperson: Linda Lodes
BEST OF SHOW 2016: Marilyn Woods
- Entries will be accepted on Monday, September 11, 2017, 1:00 pm – 6:30 pm.
- Plants must have been in the possession of and grown by the exhibitor for at least three (3) months prior to exhibiting in this show.
- The Fair Association will not be responsible for plants, but precautions will be taken for the care of all entries.
- Entries shall be limited to amateur growers – those not growing for profit.
- Exhibits MUST be picked up Sunday, September 18th, 6pm to 8pm. Fair is NOT responsible for Exhibits not picked up.
Potted Foliage Plants
Lot 498 Fruited Plants
Lot 499 Maranta (prayer plant)
Lot 500 Pepperonia
Lot 501 Variegated Foliage Plants
Lot 502 Any Other Upright Foliage Plant
Lot 505 Asparagus
Lot 506 Boston
Lot 507 Ruffles or Lace
Lot 508 Any Other Ferns
Lot 511 Gardenia
Lot 512 Sultana
Lot 513 Any Other Flowering Potted Plant
Lot 516 Everblooming (fibrous)
Lot 517 Rex
Lot 518 Tuberous (example: beef steak)
Lot 520 Christmas
Lot 521 Large Variety
Lot 522 Small Variety
Lot 523 Succulents (example: jade)
Lot 524 Window Garden
Lot 525 Any Other Cacti
Lot 528 African Violets – single, any color
Lot 529 African Violets – double, any color
Foliage Vines or Trailers
Lot 532 Philodendrons
Lot 533 Swedish Ivy
Lot 534 Spider or Airplane Plant
Lot 535 Wandering Jew
Lot 536 Any Other Vine or Trailer
Other Potted Plants
Lot 539 English Garden
Lot 540 Herbs
Lot 541 Any Other Plant