Chairman: Lisa Kersey
BEST OF SHOW 2016: Joanna Lee Powell
- Entries will be accepted Thursday, September 7, 2017, 1:00 pm – 6:00 pm.
- All entries in this category must be entered by the students’ art teacher or parents.
- Art must not have been exhibited at any prior West TN State Fair.
- The committee reserves the right to refuse to accept any art exhibit considered unsuitable for the fair. No nudes, violence or obscenity.
- Student art entries can be entered unframed. While we will take care with the items, it should be understood that the West Tennessee State Fair does not assume responsibility for the items and is not liable if lost, stolen or damaged in any way.
- Maximum size will be 36 inches in any direction.
- Awards will be made on quality or workmanship and originality of design.
- Best of Show rosette will be awarded in each age division.
- There are three divisions: Ages 5-10, Ages 11-14, and Ages 15-18.
- Awards in each division will be as follows:
- First Place — $3.00
- Second Place — $2.00
- Third Place — $1.00
- Only one entry per Lot.
- Exhibits MUST be picked up Sunday, September 17th, 6pm to 8pm. Fair is NOT responsible for Exhibits not picked up.
Age Divisions & Categories
- Lot 1 Painting
- Lot 2 Drawing
- Lot 3 Current Fair Theme
- Lot 4 Painting
- Lot 5 Mixed Media
- Lot 6 Pastels
- Lot 7 Drawing
- Lot 8 Current Fair Theme
- Lot 9 Painting
- Lot 10 Experimental
- Lot 11 Mixed Media
- Lot 12 Pastels
- Lot 13 Drawing
- Lot 14 Pottery or 3-D
- Lot 15 Current Fair Theme